Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Official Nexus 6p in Malaysia

SuperUser

Rumours are going around that Malaysia will be getting this very soon -- Like in December.

vmall-nexus6p.jpg

That's the screenshot taken earlier but now removed. Huawei has gone on to also mention that pricing and date is still not finalised/ confirmed.

So, are you excited about this phone? 

Some quick specs:

* Snapdragon 810

* 5.7" QHD Amoled screen <-- yay!

* 12MP back camera and 8MP front camera

* Laser auto focus for back camera

* It's a Nexus... So expect the latest OS version all the time. 

DXOMark has even put this phone's camera as one of the best, scoring 84 (currently 3rd best after Z5 and S6 Edge).

However, it's also not without it's "issues"...

* some reports of the back glass (covering the camera and other sensors) to suddenly break/ crack

* possible voice issues

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Official Nexus 6p in Malaysia

SuperUser
Apparently Amanz.my had updated saying that the pricing were not the final price, so I hope Huawei Malaysia would consider the price seriously and place it on a competitive range Smiley Very Happy

SuperUser
Not really into Phabets, but dayam, that specs is kinda good especially that high camera rates!
--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

Community Manager

Is this device for sale on non-official channels already, like directd?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser
yes.. but currently at a higher price, as per directD normal practice.
If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Current price of Nexus 6p 64GB is RM3099 incl GST. Remember the days Nexus phones were only 1/3 of this price? 

With that kind of price, I wouldn't mind the older Motorola Nexus 6. What really has improved between the new Nexus 6p and old Nexus 6? The old Nexus 6 even has OIS camera.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

32GB VERSION?

Community Manager

kroung1212 wrote:

32GB VERSION?

As of current market price, 32GB version is RM200 cheaper than the 64GB version.

will huawei release it? or they just sell 64gb and 128gb 

MrOctopusK wrote:

kroung1212 wrote:

32GB VERSION?

As of current market price, 32GB version is RM200 cheaper than the 64GB version.

Community Manager

There are rumours that Huawei Malaysia would be bringing Nexus 6p into the market by year end. With the poor currency conversion, I'm not sure if the masses would get themselves into the less well known Nexus with premium pricing.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers