Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Any recommendation on waterproof phone?

Re: Any recommendation on waterproof phone?

Contributor

Sony Xperia Z3?

Community Manager

For a device with good hardware and software overall, Sony Xperia Z3 is still appealing. Or wait for upcoming Xperia Z4!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

You can also look for a good water-proofing phone case. My colleagues swear by this brand: http://www.lifeproof.com/en/why-lifeproof/proofs/

SuperUser

rumor next coming water is water proof

Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

SuperUser

next coming iphone

Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

SuperUser

sorry, just realise it's android section. T.T

z4 will get my vote. Smiley Tongue

SuperUser

Bare in mind that phones are usually “water-resistant" only, not waterproof. 

Do check out their IP-rating in spec sheet before purchase, different IP-rating will have different water-resistant levels.

Most common one nowadays is IPX7 which allows immersion into water up to 1m for 30 minutes.  

Attach here with a list of IP Code. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_Code 

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

Would be better if you could provide a budget Smiley Happy..

Happy Z3 user here Cat Tongue

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

SuperUser

Mind I bag a difference other then Z3? Cat Wink 

HTC Desire EYE has a beautiful 5.2" Full HD display, dual-colour design, IPX7 rating water-resistant, HTC Boomsound, Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 (same type they used in the HTC One M8) and it doesn't break your bank.

Did I mentioned it's has identical 13MP camera and dual-toned LED Flash on both front and back of the phone? 

HTC Desire EYE. 

http://www.htc.com/sea/smartphones/htc-desire-eye/

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers