Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is it just me?

I had experienced very slow 4G network these few days. Its not consistent. I've played online games using mobile and PC, same result. Sometimes its smooth, but most of the time its suddenly spike (very high ping). Some of my friends told me they also experienced a very bad badwith also. 

DIGI got problems?

Re: Is it just me?

Community Manager

@biGPanda, it seems normal to me here. Don't worry, please submit a network feedback through MyDigi for further investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: Is it just me?

SuperUser

biGPanda wrote:

I had experienced very slow 4G network these few days. Its not consistent. I've played online games using mobile and PC, same result. Sometimes its smooth, but most of the time its suddenly spike (very high ping). Some of my friends told me they also experienced a very bad badwith also. 

DIGI got problems?

would also be good if you can share addtional info like:

* time (any specific time)

* games played <-- in the past, there have been cases where  it is actually on the game server side

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers