Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Coverage

Hi  Digi community!  I've had fantastic data coverage from Penang to Gambang, Pahang and even all the way in West Malaysia. However my connection is terrible when I go to work over at Port Klang. Calls and SMS work just fine, but internet services are slow or do not work at all! Definitely makes it challenging for me as data and internet are such a big part of our lives, and my work as well. Anyone know how I can solve this issue? 

Re: Bad Coverage

Same for me whenever when I'm in the Cheras area.

Community Manager

@jessieyong and @ashboon, thank you for supporting Digi. Digi is rapidly expanding our network, especially on LTE services to provide fast internet access. At the moment, Digi LTE covers 73% of Malaysia's population. You can lend us a helping hand by sending us your network observation at the area that you encounter issues. Kindly check your <inbox>.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Dear Digi,

I've been a loyal digi user for easily more than 10 years (not sure if this matters to you since you would only offer RM10 discount for customers who ported in from other telco's for one of your postpaid plans). I've recently come back from UK working in Malaysia, still thinking that digi is doing alright and went and signed myself up for a postpaid plan only to find that your coverage is extremely unusable for data in Bandar Utama 10/1. If I have the obligation to continue for the remaining 11 months to honour contract, I believe as a service provider you're obliged to provide services to me as per contract. Please provide a satisfactory answer, much appreciated, thank you!

Best Wishes

Community Manager

@yychern92, sorry for any disappointment. The area of Jalan BU 10/1 is generally expected to have good network coverage.

Since you are experiencing otherwise, you may contact our Helpline (0162211800) so that our customer service can obtain necessary information for this matter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Apparently there's a maintenance going on according to one of the customer service agents whose name is Khairi, very polite and helpful (hopefully your employer takes note on your great service)! hopefully this helps if anyone who's experiencing some difficulties for these few days.

Bad coverage in seksyen 16 Bandar baru bangi... Worst when you inside building/house, got no coverage at all in my kitchen.

Support

Thank you for your feedback, @RonanRusyd.

Kindly PM us <here> your phone number, full name and complete address (including postcode) of the area with issues for further checking. If you can screenshot the location using the Google maps application will be better.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

PMed

So thats all? I've pm u my details, whats now?
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers